Article 1 (Application)This agreement shall apply to any relationship related to the use of this service between the user and our company. In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms. In the event that these Terms conflict with separate provisions, the separate provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the separate provisions.
Article 2 (Definition)In this agreement, the terms listed in the following items are defined as specified in each item.
- "Service Use Agreement"
Refers to the contractual relationship regarding the use of this service concluded between the Company and the contractor when using this service. includes.
- "Registered Contractor"
Refers to a corporation, group, or individual who has agreed to these Terms and has entered into a "Service Use Agreement" with the Company. In addition, "contractor" includes the meaning as a collective of all users (as defined in Item 4).
Refers to a corporation, group, or individual who wishes to enter into a "Service Use Agreement" with the Company.
Refers to an individual or corporation whose application has been approved by the Company and registration for use has been completed.
- Registration Information
Information specified by the Company that was provided to the Company by applicants and contractors prior to concluding a service use contract, information that the Company deems necessary and requests registration during the use of this service, and information added by the contractor himself/herself. Refers to the relevant information when changes are made.
- "Transmission data"
Contents (including but not limited to letters, numbers, formulas, images and other data) transmitted or stored by the Subscriber using the Service. Registered information and transmitted data are hereinafter collectively referred to as "data, etc."
- "User ID"
A code used in combination with a user password to distinguish between a Contractor and other parties (including users designated by the same Contractor).
- "User Password"
A code used in combination with a user ID to distinguish between a contractor and other parties (including users designated by the same contractor).
- User Accounts
A collective term for user IDs and user passwords.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration, etc. of such rights).
Article 3 (Registration for use)In this service, the person who wishes to register shall agree to this agreement, apply for use registration according to the method specified by our company, and when our company approves this, the use registration will be completed. If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- If the Company determines that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 4 (Change of user registration information)
- If there is any change in the registered information, the user shall promptly follow the procedure prescribed by the Company.
- The user shall agree in advance without objection that if the notice from the Company fails to arrive due to the failure to make the changes in the preceding paragraph, the notice will be deemed to have arrived at the time it should normally have arrived. .
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the user's failure to make changes in paragraph 1.
Article 5 (User ID and password management)Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service appropriately at their own responsibility. Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 6 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)As consideration for the paid portion of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company. If the user delays payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 7 (Prohibitions)Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third parties' servers or networks
- Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using the Service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
- Impersonate another user
- Publicity, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not permitted by the Company
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
Article 9 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration)If the user falls under any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the user from using all or part of the Service, or cancel the user's registration. shall be In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the actions taken by the Company under this section.
- If you violate any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information
- Failure to pay fees, etc.
- If there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communications from the Company
- If this service has not been used for seven years from the last use
- In addition, if the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
Article 10 (Withdrawal)The user shall be able to withdraw from this service according to the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 11 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. including.) is not guaranteed, either expressly or impliedly. In addition, the Company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply. Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of the Company (excluding gross negligence). (including cases where the Company has foreseen or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred. In addition, the Company shall not be held responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between users and other users or third parties in relation to this service.
Article 12 (Changes in service content, etc.)The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
Article 15 (Notice or contact)Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the User submits a notification of change in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and will notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 16 (Attribution of Rights)
- All intellectual property rights related to the information, etc. provided by the Company in the Service belong to the Company or persons who have granted licenses to the Company.
- The user may not translate, edit, modify, etc. the information provided by the company without the permission of the company, or allow a third party to use or disclose it. You must not engage in any act that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the licensee of this software (including, but not limited to, disassembling, decompiling, and reverse engineering).
- Trademarks, logos, service marks, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "trademarks, etc.") may be displayed on this service, but we will not do anything to contractors or other third parties. We do not assign or license the use of such trademarks.
- The user shall notify the Company that he/she has the legal right to transmit the data, etc. represent and warrant.
- The User shall provide Data, Etc. to the Company to the extent necessary to provide the Service to the User, or only in accordance with these Terms, worldwide, non-exclusive, free of charge, sublicensable and transferable. License to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, display and perform is granted. However, the Company does not handle personal numbers included in data, etc.
- The User agrees not to exercise the moral rights of the author against the Company and persons who have inherited or been granted rights from the Company.