Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
- The applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User shall properly manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own responsibility.
- User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend User ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Fees and Payment Method)
- The User shall pay the usage fee for the paid portion of the Service, which is separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website, by the method designated by the Company.
- If the User delays payment of the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
- Acts that violate laws and ordinances or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, including the contents of the Service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties.
- Commercial use of information obtained from this service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Use of the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Act to impersonate other users.
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company.
- Direct or indirect provision of benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of this Service, etc.)
- Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user for any of the following reasons
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems related to the Service
- When provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters
- When computers or communication lines are shut down due to an accident
- In any other cases in which the Company deems it difficult to provide this Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- Company reserves the right to restrict a user's use of all or part of the Service or terminate the user's registration without prior notice in any of the following cases
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations
- When there is no response to communications from the Company for a certain period of time
- When there has been no use of this service for seven (7) years since the last use
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of this service inappropriate.
- Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal from Membership)
- The User may withdraw from the Service by following the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- In the event that the Service is found to be free from defects in fact or law (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, defects in security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.), the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, even if expressly or implicitly stated otherwise. (2) We make no warranty, either express or implied, that the Service is free of defects (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, and infringement of rights).
- Even in the case of the proviso of the preceding paragraph, in the event of default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence), the Company shall not be liable to the User. (2) Even in the case of the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages) among damages incurred by the user due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. (including cases in which the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of the negligence of the Company (excluding gross negligence), default by the Company, or tortious acts. In addition, compensation for damages incurred by a user due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company shall be limited to the amount of the usage fees received from the user for the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
- We shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between a user and another user or a third party in connection with the Service.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between a user and SBM shall be made in a manner determined by SBM. Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with a method separately determined by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign his/her position in the Service Agreement or rights or obligations under the Service Agreement to a third party or offer them as collateral without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.